Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Best Hospitals 2011-12

Best Hospitals 2011-12: the Honor Roll:

List of Best Hospitals - 2011-12
For clinical excellence, these 17 hospitals possess a rare blend of breadth and depth.

A place on the Best Hospitals Honor Roll is reserved for medical centers that demonstrate unusually high expertise across multiple specialties, scoring at or near the top in at least six of 16 specialties.

Just 17 of the nearly 5,000 hospitals evaluated for the 2011-12 rankings qualified. Hospitals with the highest scores in a given specialty received 2 Honor Roll points; those with slightly lower scores received 1 point.* Honor Roll standing was determined by the total number of Honor Roll points across all 16 specialties. Read More....

2 comments:

kousalya said...

Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.

List of Hospitals in Chennai

tanishkar said...

Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.

Best Hospitals in India

Post a Comment