Thursday, March 3, 2011

Charlie Sheen surrenders twins to police

CHARLIE Sheen kissed his twin boys goodbye as police took them from his LA mansion.

Bob and Max, who turn two this month, said "Goodbye Dada" as he calmly strapped them into a car seat.

"Don't say goodbye, just say see you later," Sheen is heard saying on a videotape made by one of his entourage.

Sheen, 45, whose top-rating show Two and a Half Men was canned this week, was ordered to surrender his children after his ex-wife, Brooke Mueller, told a court she thought he was insane and had beaten her.

Mueller told an LA court that Sheen - who is in the middle of a very public meltdown - made references to having people killed and once used an anti-Semitic slur against his own manager, Mark Burg.

But Burg said he didn't believe Sheen was anti-Semitic, and Sheen dismissed the claims as lies.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

On NBC's Today Show he demanded to know the whereabouts of his sons, staring at the camera and saying: "Brooke, I am sorry you felt his had to be done in this way. This does not display any responsible parenting that I am familiar with."

Mueller, who has been in and out of rehab, had accompanied the actor and his two girlfriends, Bree Olson - also known as Rachel Oberlin - and Natalie Kenly, to the Bahamas last week.

Sheen gave Radar Online a photograph he claims was proof Mueller was using drugs again. It appears to show a homemade crack pipe, foil, spoons, drug residue and Mueller's driver's licence, which had been used to cut up lines of cocaine.

"I gotta believe a judge is going to frown on that," he said.

Mueller admitted "falling off the wagon last week".

On the removal of his children, Sheen said: "I did not push it as I am not into resisting the law, so I had to surrender to it knowing that this is now the challenge I claim to be looking for and I am more than willing to take on this task.

"I went upstairs with the nannies very calmly, we videotaped it all ... they did not have car seats so I provided them."

Sheen denied Mueller's claims he had threatened to cut off her head and send it in a box to her mother.

"It is very colourful but no, I did not," he said.

"It is a good one, I guess. If you spend enough time around me you can say things and make it sound like it comes from my mouth but then again you can do that from watching re-runs."

Source: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/sheen-surrenders-twins-to-police/story-e6frf96f-1226015586485

0 comments:

Post a Comment